We combine the efficiency of technology with a distinct personal approach,
We strongly recommend having a DISC personality profile to minimise your instinctive response to stress. We know that different personality types experience stress in a way that is unique to them. You will also discover your character strengths and what you need to feel satisfied and motivated at work, enabling you to open up to new learning and upskilling.
A DISC personality profile on its own is only half the story. We provide 1-2-1 guidance and support from a professional coach, who will explain the findings, answer your questions and suggest some bespoke strategies for your personality style. We ensure that our clients get more value from their report with his combined approach.
This is how we action your DISC personality profile
We carefully review each DISC personality profile report, identifying trends and noting your strengths and areas of particular challenge. The type of reports we use are geared towards the workplace and we get a lot of information about how you would normally behave at work. In particular, we consider your instinctive response to pressure and how this is impacted by your working environment. We then prepare some strategies that will help you deal with your current challenge.
During a 45 minute 1-2-1 conference call we will ask you some skilled coaching questions, suggest strategies based on their own personality style and help you get clear on your next course of action. We will record the meeting if you wish. Afterwards, a recording we will send the recording to your inbox and any other documents we suggest during the call including access to our free email accountability service.
- We understand that many people are going through a tough time. We are empathetic and will support you in your efforts to overcome your current challenge.
- We offer a free consultation via Zoom that is confidential and without obligation. During this time, we find out about you and what you want to achieve and discuss the most appropriate DISC personality profile for you.
- We take your data seriously and are fully GDPR compliant and registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Our approach is friendly and methodical. We treat our clients as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- We will send you an invitation by email to take a DISC personality assessment. You can use this link wherever you are, provided you have an Internet connection and it takes less than ten minutes to complete.
- We can provide the DISC assessment and profile report in a number of different languages at your request.
- Shortly afterwards, we will send your DISC personality profile report as a PDF to your inbox.
- We are flexible and will do our best to work around your commitments for your 1-2-1 coaching call. We will guide you through your professional report with our DISC expertise, coaching skills and HR experience.
- We provide a free weekly accountability service by email to help you stay focused and on track. This is a good way of keeping in touch with our clients.
- We put our clients at the heart of everything we do and your satisfaction matters to us.
- We are confident that you will find great value in your DISC personality profile report spanning 15 pages. We believe in the product and are happy with the feedback we get from clients. If, in the unlikely event you are unhappy with your report we will refund your full purchase price.